SEPL is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
SEPL may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
What we collect
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, email address, phone number, a home, postal or other physical address, other contact information, title, occupation, industry, personal interests, and other information when needed to provide a service or product or carry out a transaction you have requested.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, to the phone number, email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- SEPL does not transfer or share your information except as provided below:
- SEPL may also send your personal information to other companies or people if:
- SEPL have users’ consent to share the information;
- SEPL may share User’s personally identifiable information with our resellers and partners, so that such resellers and partners may use such information to market our products and services, and to market their own products and services. SEPL may engage certain trusted third parties to perform function and provide services to us, including without limitation, hosting and management services, customer relationship services, database storage and management services, fulfilling orders, sending email, text messages on phone/whatsapp, or other functions necessary to our business; and SEPL may share your personally identifiable information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain confidentiality of your data.
- SEPL may also reveal a user’s identity or relevant information if SEPL knows or believes that User is harming or interfering with other our users, anyone else, or violating the terms and conditions or infringing any of the SEPL’s legal rights.
- SEPL may also reveal user’s personal information when required to do so by law, or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a court order or subpoena, to cooperate with investigations by law enforcement or regulatory authorities or to participate or cooperate with a judicial proceeding, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our websites; to protect the property and rights of SEPL or a third party, the safety of the public or any person; to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
- In the event of a merger, consolidation or reorganization involving SEPL , acquisition of SEPL by another company, or other similar transaction, your personal information will, in most instances, be transferred to the control of the third party that is part of that transaction.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure t he information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible and liable for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about SEPL and/ its Products which you may find interesting. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you as governed by the laws of India. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to SEPL firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Use of this website and any dispute arising out of its use are subject to the laws of State of Karnataka in India. Any legal action or proceedings related to or arising out of this Terms and Conditions shall be settled in the courts and/or tribunals in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India